Penny Arcade made a brilliant pop culture reference in their latest comic that I fear too many people might not be privy to. This, of course, is because they're uneducated heathens and have no knowledge of some of our nations greatest Nazi bashers. Seriously, there have been so many amazing film characters who spend their screen time thoroughly wasting Nazis, that I thought I should do my best to highlight them on occasion. After all, if there are any heroes we should celebrate, shouldn't it be the dudes that thrash Nazis that we celebrate first? Specifically, shouldn't we be starting with the dude that thrashes Nazis while wearing a jetpack? Yeah, I thought you'd agree.



I strongly suggest no one fuck with The Rocketeer. He fights nazis, with a jetpack, and a seriously cool helmet. Like, the coolest of helmets. That helmet just says, "Yeah, I've got a jetpack AND this helmet. Obviously, I'm from the freaking future, and I'm here for some business with Hitler." Going on a slight tangent here, Howard Hughes has a little cameo in this picture, and no, not The Aviator Leonardo Dicaprio wannabe Hughes, Hughes as played by Terry O' Quinn, prime minister of badass. If that isn't ringing any bells, try this.

It should be clear that I'm not actually suggesting The Rocketeer is a particularly good movie, because, well, it isn't. However, that has no real bearing on the fact that A. Nazis are wasted, and B. He's wearing a freaking jetpack. For any true man, these things are more than enough to at least warrant a single viewing. The inclusion of ridiculously attractive Jennifer Connelly is the sole reason for repeat viewings. It's strange to me how she can be that hot, with eyebrows so ... furry. Her hotness exceeds the seriously dude-like eyebrows, and that gentleman, is a fairly high level of hot. I probably would have boinked her back in the Labyrinth days ... ... and I guess that's where I'd better stop that train of thought.

Expect me to further explore the greatest Nazi opponents of all time as this series of posts continues. Appearances include, but are not limited to, Hellboy, Indiana Jones, and obviously, Captain America.

8 Comments:

  1. Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets said...
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming
    Donaire vs Narvaez Tickets said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker said...
    Martinez vs Barker
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.