Somewhere along the line poor Google just got the wrong idea. I had to let him down soft. I knew he was fragile, and I didn't want to give him the wrong impression. Eventually, our conversations were getting too awkward; each time we spoke I felt like he was devouring me with his eyes. Ultimately, when the tension was peaking, I blurted the first thing that came to mind ...

"I still use Yahoo! ..."


He froze. I could see that he felt betrayed, and I felt more than a little disgusted with myself. Then he told me he'd stop with the ads. I felt like I lost a friend, but at least I wouldn't have to deal with his subversive suggestions any longer.

Oh the woes of search engines and their sexual preference. I thought by all the times I searched for "(Insert slightly skanky celebrity) + topless" that they'd have caught on.

11 Comments:

  1. Nix Muse said...
    Wait... you're not gay?
    Cody Musser said...
    Forgive me if the personification was confusing.

    Yes ... I'm not gay, but if I were in prison and it were only me and Google, well, I'd go there.

    Just don't tell him.
    John Fabry said...
    Yahoo Mail Beta is hot.
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets said...
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming
    Donaire vs Narvaez Tickets said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker said...
    Martinez vs Barker
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.