The Big Empty.

I fear that I've been suffering from Bloggers Block these last few days. Any posts that I started to spew forth felt as if they were too small for what I was interested in posting, or they just weren't congruent what what I was ready to type at length about. That's not to suggest I don't have some ideas:

I'd like to countdown what I feel are the 10 best magazines.
I'd like to begin a sort of bibliography of the books that I'm reading, will read, or have read.
I'd like to write at length about a particular actor, and why he's so damned cool.
I'd like to introduce everyone to Ichigo Mashimaro, and its kawaii heaven.
I'd like to write about God of War 2. Although, what else needs to be said?
I'd like to write about the American wannabe-manga Gyakushu, and how glorious it is.
I'd like to write about Final Fantasy VI and my vast love for everything within it.
I'd like to write about the Xbox 360's ridiculous lineup, and other soon to be gaming releases.

As you can see, there are a lot of things I'd like to write about, but for one reason or another, none of them feel particularly pressing. I'm sure these posts will see fruition at some point in the near future, and everyone can at least be jovial in the knowledge that they are approaching. However, when exactly, I do not know.



Until then, settle for my recent love affair with Imeem, a website that allows for chaps like myself to upload songs and share them, this is of course as long as I'm not infringing on any copyrights. Yeah ... I was laughing too. I've been looking for something similar to this for a long time considering any time I make a music post, I always wish I could share the song as well. I've uploaded a few songs, and they have as of yet not been removed. So, enjoy:

The theme to the Paprika trailer:


Any particular post anyone wants to see first? I'm in no rush.

7 Comments:

  1. John Fabry said...
    I'm glad I didn't have to wait until a blog post to learn about the glory of Ichigo Mashimaro. I still can't really figure out why it's so good. The animation isn't particularly amazing, the stories aren't particularly compelling... but it's just impossible for me to stop watching it. Yesterday I went through 8 episodes and only stopped so that I would be able to get out of bed this morning, a decision I have to question.
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets said...
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.