The Necessary Wii Post.

Just wanted to announce my first post from the Wii internet browser. It''s not terribly cumbersome to post, but I think I'll stick with a keyboard for most activity. Browsing, on the other hand, is pretty solid, if a little blurry at times. I even watched the Youtube'd extended Sonic and the Secret Rings trailer through Wii's Opera browser. If I zoomed in enough, and waggled the Wiimote a little, it was as if I was already enjoying what is looking fairly must buy. I'm off to the VC, expect an interesting photo-laden post from me very soon.

6 Comments:

  1. Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets said...
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.