The Bleach DS 2 Character Roster.

So, Bleach DS, despite its minor flaws, was one of the best DS games around, and definitely one of the few games that was worth importing. Treasure delivered one hell of a 2D fighting experience for a handheld like the DS, and I'm happy to see that they're doing it again. Bleach DS 2 is coming out ... umm, very soon-like. Whether it's this week, or in the next couple, I'm stoked for release, even if I won't be getting the game directly. It will definitely reach my hands at some point, but I've got to be frugal in this dangerous year for game releases, so I'll give it some time to build up to the point where I can't take it anymore.

Helping me not take it is the fully outrageous character roster. I have this lust for 2D fighting games that deliver tons of characters, and for a handheld, this is plain madness. Check out the lineup I scratched together from screen captures of the Japanese site:



I've taken the liberty of tagging the blacked-out characters that I could recognize, but, WOW. I'm going to have to actually jump on the manga soon, or I know some of those guys will be spoilers. I don't even know that many other characters in the series. There are 44 total listed there, and if that isn't all of them, my brain could very well explode.


More blog posts to follow ... hopefully sometime today. I've got to finish reading Utopia for my Fiction course, and then grab a digicam to share and flaunt the glory that is high definition.

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Free Online Games Play Free Online Games 1000s to choose from. Create and enter tournaments, battle it out with friends to become the arcade champion!
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets said...
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.