Tose!? The Universal Developer.

Well, nothing new from me at this point. I'm busily scurrying along loaded with schoolwork, work-work, and other various important things. I've finally been playing Portrait of Ruin, and that's going well, as is Yakuza and Final Fantasy XII. Rogue Galaxy will be mine next week, and I'll definitely post some impressions from my initial travelings in that world. I'm trying to decide what worthwhile post I'll be making in the next couple days, but I'm still not 100% decided on what to devote my writing chops.



Until then, everyone should check out this quick feature at 1UP about the secret ninja game developers at Tose. I'm serious. Tose is actually the developer behind the occasional Resident Evil, Final Fantasy games on the GBA, Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, Yoshi's Island 2, and something like 1000 other games that were otherwise credited to Nintendo, Capcom, SquareEnix, and other famous publishers. These guys are something incredible, and they actually desire to keep their affiliation with these games a secret. They're like the freaking Illuminati of game creation. Speaking of the Illuminati, they seem to be popping up everywhere, or at least ... everywhere I'm writing something.

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I had honestly never heard of Rogue Galaxy before reading this post. I did a quick Google search and got linked to an IGN preview on it. They had me with the very first sentence:

    "The makers of Dark Chronicle and Dragon Quest VIII present a sci-fi themed RPG."

    Dark Chronicle? Dragon Quest VIII? Yes please. I must con a friend of mine who owns a ps2 into buying this game.
    Cody Musser said...
    I'll make it sound even better:

    The voice-actor doing the role of the main character. Will Friedle. Also known as Mr. Eric Matthews, eldest brother of the Matthews family, those lovable bastards from Boy Meets World. I'm sold.
    Anonymous said...
    I'm seeing that as more of a con than a pro.
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Rogue Galaxy will be mine next week, I'm gonna purchase it by next week.
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets said...
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.