Buying Bonanza!! - Volume 2

Well, I've made enough purchases recently that I think justify the second iteration of Buying Bonanza!! This could potentially be the last of this particular type of post for a while, considering that the act of chronicling my purchases for the rest of this fall isn't actually something I'm comfortable doing. The size ... the money ... It's eye-opening to the point that if I were to do it, I'd probably never allow myself the pleasure of such spending ever, ever again.

Well, who knows? I might come to terms with the fact that I'm a consumer whore, and proceed with the Buying Bonanza's. Regardless, let's take a look at what I've purchased so far:

Games:

Mega Man ZX - DS
Cooking Mama - DS



Anime:

Tenjho Tenge Vol. 6
Patlabor WXIII - Ultimate Edition 3 Disc Set



Music:

Daft Punk - Human After All



Movies:

Seven Samurai - Criterion Collection 3 Disc Re-Release
Gojira - Godzilla 2 Disc Special Edition
Jigoku - Criterion Collection
Spirited Killer - Tony Jaa's first feature film




Books & Manga:

Deus Vitae Vol.'s 2 & 3
XXXholic Vol. 2
Boogiepop and Others



That's about everything. I think I outdid myself with quality purchases this time, and I got everything at great prices too! I also picked up a nice pair of headphones considering the last pair I had, got torn out of my ears and swung around my body in a display of rage similar to that one scene in Office Space. I think they found themselves somewhere deep in the woods after that. Don't ask, it was a lawn mowing incedent. I've paid for Okami in full as well, but that money has been out of my pocket for almost a month now.

Right-o, back to regular posting next time. Well, I guess Buying Bonanza!! is regular posting for me. It's not as fun to read as reviews, or critiques or anything like that, but I do love it so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.