Return of the Mack.

Return of the Mack,
It is,
Return of the Mack,
Come on,
Return of the Mack,
Oh, my god,
You know that I'll be back
Here I am.


In all seriousness, it's the return of the Mack. The last post to grace this blog happened closer to a year ago than I'd like to admit. I let the blog slip in favor of schoolwork, social blah-blahs and did I mention, schoolwork? I've been missing the artful wordsmithery of the days of old lately, so I thought I'd offer myself a chance at blog resurrection, fake Jesus style. The first post back is almost always fluff, so I thought I'd at least get a few things out of the way and then on to the meaty bits next time (Hopefully soon?):

1. As I always, always do when returning to my blog after a break, I'll work out some layout changes in the next few weeks. I've been exploring the old links I had collected on here and some are defunct while others have turned into just plain bad sites. Either way, I'll give those a once-over too. If the blog looks scrappy in the near future, this is why.

2. For the first time ever this blog is linked to my Facebook account via RSS. I'm not 100% sure I like that idea. I hate RSS in the first place because I put mountainous amounts of effort into my layout (seriously, I can't code, this stuff takes me ages to do), and RSS nullifies pretty much all of that. It's just something to do I guess, but if it sticks, I'm sorry to everyone on Facebook that has to see note after note as my posts get more frequent.

3. Hopefully I'll start blogging with relative frequency and even writing outside the blog again, so my portfolio and other information will all be updated soon too. This is all starting to sound more like work than fun; what am I thinking?

Well, that's it for the virgin post. No pictures or anything. Just raw, dirty text. The way it should be for everyone's first time.

4 Comments:

  1. John Fabry said...
    If you're worried about your effort with the blog itself being wasted due to RSS in #2, you might be more interested in using the Networked Blogs application.
    Unknown said...
    But without RSS I'd never have known the blog was back!! :)
    movers near me said...
    This is a wonderful post! is really informative for me. I liked it very much.
    Chicago moving company
    Chicago moving company said...
    This is a wonderful post! is really informative for me. I liked it very much.
    movers in Chicago
    furniture movers
    student Movers
    apartment movers Chicago

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.