Jacked In: Armies of Virus Sperm

Did I ever lead on that I'm actually permanently jacked in to the Intronetspace. Since the birth of hypertext itself I've just been sort of hanging back, assimilating information, streaming my consciousness into all your desktop machines without your knowledge. I'm poised, like Skynet, for one massive strike in which I finally cease to be jacked in, and ultimately become ... jacked off. I'll let loose my horde of virus sperm across the desktops of millions. Proof, you ask?



Be ready. The end is nigh.


... or ... Thank John for noticing the ridiculous AOL hijinks, and expect me to post something worthy soon. I apologize for my intermittent posting attitude, these are the weighty days of an approaching midterm, coupled with the unbridled anticipation of GDC, and here I am, left flopping like a fish out of water.

8 Comments:

  1. John Fabry said...
    Haha, this is officially the best blog post in the history of the Internet. I'm glad you could put the picture to good use. I'm actually at work using gaim portable again right now, but the times all seem pretty normal. It's disappointing.
    Nathan said...
    You have mastered the internets. Your mighty AIM presence alone causes me to weep.
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets said...
    Hopkins vs Dawson Tickets
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire vs Narvaez
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.