Much ado about nothing.

I really don't have any reason to make a post; I have nothing really worth conveying at this point. I keep planning to do a nice 'Top 10' I've been working on, about the manliest movies lines ever, but I never commit to filling out the list. I imagine now that I've mentioned it, I'll have to actually do it, sometime.

Well, apart from that, I've decided that I'm going to begin working on a new layout for this Blog, with some hip, flashy (but not Flash) visuals and the like. I'm still trying to decide whether I'll be heading down the fun and colorful road, or the sleek and sexy one. I'm not even sure if there is a happy medium.

Also, in terms of Blog-type stuff, I actually randomly rediscovered this. It's my first Blog, a LiveJournal, and WOW, just WOW. The stuff that I wrote back then, (this was years ago, years), is plain loony. I was sort of stupid, and crazy, but mostly stupid. At least I see some growth in myself since then, a little anyways.

I do, however, enjoy that I titled the blog 'The Time of No Reply', which is a nod to the Nick Drake song of the same name. A goddamned excellent song, one of my favorite in all time. As a matter fact, I'm going to buy that CD right now, because I never got the chance. If you check out this silly old Blog of mine, make sure to note that I was young and stupid, and undeniably swayed by teen angst. I don't think like that anymore, I promise.

It should be said, that in the photo I used for that Blog, I was wearing a wig, and a plastic Easter egg basket on my head. If you're not going to travel there, it looked a little something like this:



I don't have any idea why I did that. Absolutely no idea.

EDIT: Wow, reading through the interests that I listed on the ol' LiveJournal account was a romp. Some of the included:

- Chaos Theory (I actually don't even know how to define chaos theory, still.)
- French New-Wave (A type of film I might have seen once.)
- Satyagraha (Because I've peacefully protested ... what ???)
- The Illuminati (OK, they're cool, but an interest?)

I was an ass. I probably still am, but it's good to know that I'm less of a complete ass.

3 Comments:

  1. Cody Musser said...
    I got my first spam comment.

    There goes the hymen ... and a torrent of blood falls to the floor.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for an love-potion aerosol, that I can spray on a certain penthouse pet, to obtain her total submission...

    If you can tell me where that last bit is from, I'll high five you next time I see you.

    P.S. I wasn't going to tell you that whole business about teenage angst. We all go through it and I knew you were smart enough to come out on top.
    Monty B said...
    Thanks great postt

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.