Two movies that came to my attention today that seemed under the radar but interesting enough that if no one else is I'll at least try to get the word out.




Bronson - Wow. Doesn't it just look incredible? So the story here is true, and I know the trailer is a little off it's rocker, but what you're seeing is Bronson. The man who has spent more time in the prisons of the United Kingdom than any other man alive. Why? He really, really likes to hit things.




The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle
- I'll let the trailer speak for itself on this one. It's just a solid indie flick that is deservedly gaining street cred, and I personally hope it cleans up at SXSW.

Thanks Twitch and /Film for bringing these to my attention.

1 Comment:

  1. Nathan said...
    Why is this the last post?

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.