I've Got a Joke for You.

Not that I'm trying to commit to posting more than once a day, or a week for that matter, but this was just too cool not to share.



That genuinely creepy face is apparently that of Heath Ledger, starring as the Joker in the upcoming Batman movie. It was revealed in a roundabout ARG sort-of-way through a website. I'll let Twitch explain the details, as they're where I found this.

It's hard to say this, but I was never desperately in love with the old Batman movies. Maybe I don't dig the character as much as other people, or maybe the original movies were spoiled by what came after, but Batman doesn't excite me as much as many others. Regardless, I would never suggest that Nicholson as the Joker was anything other than fan-fucking-tastic, so Heath Ledger obviously has some big shoes to fill. This image proves that at least they're walking down a very dark and stylish road with the character, and if the acting is to match, I'm already excited.

God damn, I looked at it again, and that is just one creepy looking Joker. Good stuff indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.