Changes in the Scenery.

As I seem to have a frequent habit of doing, I've once again changed the layout here on The Zenspace. Know though, that this is still a work in progress, as I'm trying to implement a random image generator in my header image, and that's not very easy for the code lacking like myself.

It's the free and easy summer now, so expect me to get back to posting on a more regular basis. Specifically, stuff is in the pipeline about another conversation I had with XBLA, and trust me, that dude is nuts. From flailing drug addict to King of the Hill, XBLA is doing a good job at making me look like a douche for suggesting he's anything but awesome.

Also, Google ... he's still trying to get with me. It's really kind of scary.

For now though, and for the next post as well (it will be a Modojo writing update), I've got nothing. Nothing except this picture:



Seriously, has a better line ever been uttered? Pretty much everyone and their mother has accepted that we'll be seeing a new Starcraft game announced by Blizzard this week, be it Starcraft 2 or World of Starcraft. It's a damn shame though, because as good as Starcraft is, and as many entire nations as it can captivate, that doesn't make it Diablo. If it is World of Starcraft, expect quite the post from me on the entire MMO-affar. I have some ideas brewing.

3 Comments:

  1. Nathan said...
    Hahahaha, man, if that isn't the greatest quote ever, I don't know what is. When Deckard Cain speaks, you best listen. And I have to agree on the Starcraft comment. I've never played it, so it's not my thing. I want Diablo 3, period. Still, if any game is overdue, it's Starcraft 2.
    Anonymous said...
    You're damn right it's overdue. :)
    John Fabry said...
    "It's a damn shame though, because as good as Starcraft is, and as many entire nations as it can captivate, that doesn't make it Diablo."

    What the fuck is this garbage? And I used to think that you and your blog were cool. You are a sinner. Sinners burn in Hell, where NalRa proxy-gates your ass. Burn, son, burn.

    Nathan's attempt to use ignorance as an excuse is even worse. He had best be prepared for a much deeper level of Hell, where Vespene is non-existant and SCV rushes are constant.

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.