It is with much trepidation that I begin this post that could so quickly become earth shattering in length. 2006 was a fantastic year, and I indulged in countless good things through these 365 days. To try and recap all of them in some quaint Top 10's and Top 5's is obviously futile, but because I'm partly stupid, and partly bored, I'll do it anyways. Here is my Review of 2006, naturally limited to only the releases/objects I was able to explore. If some of my choices bleed backwards into 2005, please note: I occasionally experience things a little late. Well, because there are so many things.

In order to hopefully make this quicker, I'll be doing each segment as it's own post. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

  1. Pacquiao vs Marquez Tickets said...
    You can now purchase Manny Pacquiao - Juan Marquez tickets right now...
    Cotto vs Margarito Tickets said...
    What about Cotto-Margarito Tickets? Is it available now in the market?
    Donaire vs Narvaez said...
    Donaire and Narvaez are now ready to face each other in the right this coming October.
    Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming said...
    Sign up to watch Martinez vs Barker Live Streaming this coming October 1.

Post a Comment





The Zenspace Chronicles | It's The Sex.